• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mathematics refresher for Aerospace Control Op and Avionics Tech

Jamzes

Inactive
Reaction score
Since I have been out of school for so long I want to do an independent math credit prior to BMQ to be refreshed for the occupation training. Is anyone else doing this? Are you thinking of doing some work at BMQ also? :santa:

I think if you make it to BMQ you should focus solely on the work you have for BMQ, not other work...My plan wouldn't be to start any school work outside the military until you are out of the training system and have gotten a feel for life in the army..

I'm in a similar position.  I have come to the conclusion, like KerryBlue suggested, that when at BMQ (JAN 26 2015) I should focus all of my efforts purely on that training, and besides it is not likely I will have any time to spare to worry about outside studies.  I am currently studying as much as I can in preparation, and plan to study what I can here and there prior to trade school while in apprenticeship platoon (formerly PAT platoon) but even then I don't count on having much time to study then.

In short I am too far along in the process to go back for a formal course.  My only option now is to work hard and be efficient with my study habits. 

Best of luck to you.  Don't know if that helps but figured I'd chime in anyway as I'm in a similar boat. 

Cheers

Trust me, when you're at BMQ you don't have time for anything else. 

Can't speak for avionics tech, but you will not be needing a math refresher for ACOp.

Back