• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Med File back when PT is complete??

Bailey

Inactive
Reaction score
Does your medical file only come back from Borden when you have completed the PT test?
It has been 6 weeks since I have completed the Medical, CFAT and interview. I called CFRC Kingston at the 6 week point and they said they just have to wait for the Board to meet regarding my file to be offered a postion, then i do PT. I do realize the order of operations are done differently at different CFRC.
Thanks so much for the feedback ahead of time!!
SIG OP
REG. Force
"HURRY UP AND WAIT" ;)

I don't think the time it takes for the Medical has anything to do with the PT test.  Some files just take longer than others; everyone has a different medical.

Well now what they is first you have to pass your PT first before they send your medical files. But other than that your PT has nothing else to do with your medicals wait time or however long it takes to return.

I had to wait for my medical to come back (1Mth) prior to my pt test...( which I passed with no probs...step test).. :cdn:

My Medical was back from Bordon long before I was booked for my PT test. It took approx 3 weeks to get back :cdn:

Back