• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet St. John's!

ToRN said:
when would this event take place?? I'm in gagetown, but might be convinced to come out....

I'm heading back to Ontario for the month of December, but anytime before or after would be good.
I'm looking at next month, if that is alright for everyone else that is.

Okay, I may be in town around the 19-20-21 of next month, is that good for anyone? I may be able to change it around a bit though.

Good for moi! Hopefully not on the 22nd, thats a Thursday, those of us reservist, know what happens Thursdays!

...if it's mid-week, may as well count me out, I can't get up there and back for the night, got work in the morning.

ToRN said:
...if it's mid-week, may as well count me out, I can't get up there and back for the night, got work in the morning.
Sweet. We have a tentative date set now, anyone know of a good place to go to, that we young bucks can go to, that serve milk? ;) :D

Mike Baker said:
Sweet. We have a tentative date set now, anyone know of a good place to go to, that we young bucks can go to, that serve milk? ;) :D

This doesn't apply to everyone, but dammit I want my redbull  :p Maybe we could go to a bowling alley? they will serve booze to the adults and non-alcoholic beverages to the youngsters. Theres a pizza served as well, and of course  play a game or two. Pool tables as well. Reserving a lane or two isn't much either at Plaza Bowl. Just an idea thrown into the basket  :D

Pte.Butt said:
This doesn't apply to everyone, but dammit I want my redbull  :p Maybe we could go to a bowling alley? they will serve booze to the adults and non-alcoholic beverages to the youngsters. Theres a pizza served as well, and of course  play a game or two. Pool tables as well. Reserving a lane or two isn't much either at Plaza Bowl. Just an idea thrown into the basket  :D
Hey, pool is good in my book. This okay for everyone else?

Bump. If the people who are attending, can you post it here or PM me, and if anyone has any other places we can go, say now, or it will be Plaza Bowl. Can I get a Mod to sticky this one?

Anyone at all?? I might have to cancel this if there isn't much intrest.

Mike, I believe there are enough people interested but where and when is the problem. I am very busy at this time of the year(winter) so Spring or Summer is where I have the most spare time.

If its not possible this year it maybe possible next year.

I would attend.

GUNS said:
Mike, I believe there are enough people interested but where and when is the problem. I am very busy at this time of the year(winter) so Spring or Summer is where I have the most spare time.

If its not possible this year it maybe possible next year.

I would attend.

And for me its jus the opposite, very busy in the summer (i.e. TD in Gagetown) and some what busy in the winter/sprint (BMQ Course)

Nfld Sapper said:
And for me its jus the opposite, very busy in the summer (i.e. TD in Gagetown) and some what busy in the winter/sprint (BMQ Course)

Same goes for me

Back