• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

member rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
recceguy said:
I wish you could see and hear the little violin that's being played right now ;D

Nice to see that you are a subscriber to such hypocrisy as well.  :-*

B.N.S.

Sorry Torlyn, your right, I shouldn't be having fun at your expense, it was just too easy. I thought you might be up for a little harmless sparring match, I apologize.  I'll put away my samauri sword and change my address, in case the Ninja Sniper Club decides to come visit in the middle of the night.  :warstory: Really, I apologize. 8)

OH good lord...  You can barely dish it out, much less take it.  Goodness me, I hope ALL the army.ca staff aren't as uptight as you... ;)

B.N.S.

Sniper club is previously engaged.  :)

Alright you lot, pack it in.
Torlyn your issue is being adressed.

No, really, I am truly humbled by you insightfulness and am sincerley aplogizing. If you could only see the sweat of agony on my brow at the moment, I'm sure you'd share the epiphany. I really, really mean it. Short of sepuku, I don't know how to convince you.

Sorry Che, et al,
Posting at the same time. OK, I'll quit. 8) :-*

recceguy said:
No, really, I am truly humbled by you insightfulness and am sincerley aplogizing. If you could only see the sweat of agony on my brow at the moment, I'm sure you'd share the epiphany. I really, really mean it. Short of sepuku, I don't know how to convince you.

I gotta say, I was still laughing out loud when I read this.  Point to you, and I bow humbly in awe of your "small man, big position" complex.  :)  (Seriously though...  This was a great response...  Definite promotion for you!)  :)  Funny how I went to a -7 though...  lol.

B.N.S.

You ninja-dorks can demote me all you want; doesn't change the fact that your frivolous contributions consisting of nothing but sarcasm are a petty annoyance for most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back