• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Menu on top of page

atticus

Inactive
Reaction score
The menu on the top of the pages in the forum are not there for me. Their just the words and every so often all the menus open up and I get a big long list at the top like this:

Find People & Info
Recruiting
Artillery
Armour
Infantry
Engineers
Rank Insignia
Battle Honours
Colours
Junior Officers Guide
1st Cdn Div in WW II
Regiments in 1912
Regiments in 1938
Regiments of WW II
Army.ca

Admin

Forums

Services

Information

Same thing with mine, and the colours on the wording of every thing is different, some of it is Gruel Grey!

I'm getting the grey links as well, I'm assuming it's by design though as all boards, posts and profiles that i've clicked on become tagged grey. As for the menu, no problems for me on Win IE 6, what browswer and OS are you guys using? One thing I have noticed though is in the photo album many of the menu links are in italics??

cheers.

I've made style sheet changes, you may need to Ctrl-Refresh or Shift-Reload (IE / Firefox) to get the changes. (You're using a cached version, which is why things look "wrong.")

Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
you may need to Ctrl-Refresh or Shift-Reload (IE / Firefox)
??? Ya wanna dumb that down a bit? Infantryman over here.

If you use Firefox, hold down CTRL and click "Refresh"

If you use IE hold down Shift and click "Reload"

Both Refresh and Reload are the buttons in the browser that look like two arrows going in a circle.

I've been getting a new firefox bug since around the 9th or 10th as well...

All of the comment and topic text is two sizes too big (~16 pt). All of the rest of the text (even quotes, and everything on the side and top of the screen) is normal. I've tried Ctrl+ and Ctr-_ to change the sizes but to no avail. I also updated firefax in the meantime to 1.06. Reloading the style sheet also doesn't help... any ideas?

CTRL-0 in Firefox resets the font size, does that do anything constructive?

Sorry no...

I even tried the new firefox 1.5 beta.

I've also just noticed this same problem on another forum site... so I guess I'm just having a run of bad luck. I'll try a complete firefox wipe and re-install.

I still get the grey wording on the forum, I've cleared my cache numerous times. I even just upgraded my Rogers Yahoo Browser. I dunno, it doesn't really bother me, but I thought you would like to know. Cheers.

The "gruel grey" denotes links you've already visited, so that bit is by design.

Back