• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit listed for constructional eng, chances of getting selected

Merit listed for constructional eng, chances of getting selected?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

bd97

Inactive
Reaction score
I was merit listed about a week ago for construction engineering(ROTP). The recruiter told me that there are 4 spots left. Im currently in 2nd year completing my undergrad at a civilian university. Im female, medical was fine. I was told that my CFAT score was decent. Im wondering if I have a chance of getting selected for this upcoming intake. And generally how many are on the merit listed for something like construction engineering.

There's really no way to tell without actually seeing the merit lists, and no one who has access to that is going to tell you. Essentially, you have a merit score which is determined by a bunch of unknown factors - your CFAT will be included, your interview is a big chunk of it, and frankly you being female will probably increase your score in some way.

If there are really four spots left, then the top four scores on the merit list will be selected, simple as that.

Back