• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military ID for travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Military ID is an acceptable form of ID for travel to Mexico in place of a birth certificate? You need a drivers licence and birth cert, but I haven't been able to find my bc so I was wondering if Military ID would work, or if I need to keep looking. Thanks in advance.

Zombie said:
Does anyone know if Military ID is an acceptable form of ID for travel to Mexico in place of a birth certificate? You need a drivers licence and birth cert, but I haven't been able to find my bc so I was wondering if Military ID would work, or if I need to keep looking. Thanks in advance.

Personally, I wouldn't want anyone outside the US or Canada to know I was in the military and I would find my BC.

Personally, Id just invest in a passport...  Though you will prob need the birth cert to get it anyway.

Depending on province of birth, Ontario you can order them online now I think, or you can get it same day at a registrars. 

Zombie said:

Get a passport. If you lose it the consulate there can replace it. Your Mil I card I'd leave it at home.

Regards

kincanucks said:
Personally, I wouldn't want anyone outside the US or Canada to know I was in the military and I would find my BC.
yup.
Recce By Death said:
Get a passport. If you lose it the consulate there can replace it. Your Mil I card I'd leave it at home.
again, yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back