• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police question.

bobs95053

Reaction score
Hello all. I was hoping for some info/clarification on reservist Military Police.

Top 3 items-

• is 50 too old? I am pretty sure I read limit is age 39.
  • criminal record without pardon. Immediate disqualification from consideration? Non violent but indictable offenses none the less from 20 plus years ago.
  • can I be a MP reservist at Trenton Airbase if I am not too old or disqualified.

If you’re even considering CAF service, I would immediately start the process for a Record Suspension (new term for what was known as a pardon). Having unpardoned convictions will be an obstacle no matter what, though not necessarily a show stopper. Still, having the record suspension really eases things.

If you’re even considering CAF service, I would immediately start the process for a Record Suspension (new term for what was known as a pardon). Having unpardoned convictions will be an obstacle no matter what, though not necessarily a show stopper. Still, having the record suspension really eases things.
Thanks Brihard. Do you have any insight on the age and posting questions? Or would you suggest without the pardon, include the age and I am really at a major disadvantage.

Thanks Brihard. Do you have any insight on the age and posting questions? Or would you suggest without the pardon, include the age and I am really at a major disadvantage.
I can’t speak to postings or to whether there are reserve MPs in Trenton. The reserve MPs I’ve been familiar with have all been with army reserve units- I don’t know of any in Trenton; Ottawa and Toronto were and may still be the closest. 50 would be challenging, but it’s not impossible or unheard of. Make sure you’re in good shape.

Back