• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Wish-list To Be Delivered This Fall

I think the MILCOTS is a fine ride. The only problem is the rear differential is about 8 inches of the ground.

Why not launch-code the Gryphon and replace it with the Blackhawk......commonality with our maritime chums achieved!!!

And launch the LS as well...perhaps for a 110 defender....

Can you explain how blackhawks have commonality with the seathing or its replacement???

I believe the seaking replacement, the CH-148 Cyclone, was designed by Sikorsky as is the UH-60 Blackhawk.  The Cyclone is an offshoot of the Seahawk..  which is the same family of helicopters as the Blackhawk

Very good news that some politician types are at least showing that we actually need these assets.

The fact that it's a politician type being so aggressive for these assets scares me.  Don't be surprised if in a few months there's an "emergency cabinet shuffle" and Graham finds himself in the position of "minister of no one gives a damn" and the new guy comes on and says "Canada has everything it currently needs for it's overseas deployments..."  ::)

An "emergency cabinet shuffle" in a few months is a given.  There will be an election in a few months.  One way or another the cabinet will be shuffled.

Back