• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moving to Edmonton and what to expect.

Ambrosia

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I'm brand spanking new to the forum, but i've been reading most of the posts in this thread.  Couldn't find anything too recent on Edmonton so figured I'd introduce myself and ask a question.

My husband is finally going to be done his training soon and I can't wait! We got married in May and he pretty much has been gone since then, 5 months total.  He was posted to Edmonton and we are told we'll be staying in a 3 bedroom PMQ.  I haven't been to the city, and I'm pretty new to this whole experience.  What should I expect for the community (other than prices I mean =)) Good places to go? What are the Q's like.  It's really strange to move to a city you've never been to and buy a home you've never seen.  It's causing both excitement and anxiety heh.

1 more month til we move!  And hello! I like lurking these forums so far! <3 Thanks for any comments/help!

Hi, I hope you will enjoy Edmonton as much as our family. Start your search for info at the Edmonton Garrison Military Family Resource Centre

http://www.mfrcedmonton.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Back