• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MP Reserves in Moncton, NB

Delaney1986

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My husband suggested that I look into MP reserves as a possible option if Reg force is full when I apply (yes I have thought about the probability of Reserve MP being full as well). There has been a lot of talk around here about them shutting down the Reserves in Moncton? As far as I can see Moncton is the closest MP Reserve unit in NB to Gagetown. Does anyone here have any insight into this?

Also, is the CF even recruiting MP Reservists right now?

Thanks guys, as always your insight is appreciated!

The person I asked from 3 MP Regt has not heard anything about Moncton shutting down. While I can not guarantee it, chances are they are recruiting. Expect a PM from me in the next couple of days as I track down some contact info for you.

Hi delaney I'm part of the armoured regiment based next door to 3 MP. easiest way to contact without a specific number is during the week dial (506) 860-5500 and hit 0 when the call goes through to talk to the operator. He/She will be able to direct you to the MP recruiter or there orderly room. As for manning they will be able to tell you but it's not a very full place so a position should e obtainable. 

Back