• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MWO Mike Lisk

Passed away September 13th, 2026.

 
I now realise, in my morphine-induced insomnia, that he was one of the support staff on my PLQ in Meaford in 2017.

He was always especially kind to us, especially those of us in the support trades who were trying our best to meet the standard.

Seeing the outpouring of love, light, and appreciation for who Mike was in life is the strongest testament to his personal character and impact on those lucky enough to meet him.
 
Got a good story he'd laugh at?
Literally any story. The man had an incredible ability to see humour in any situation despite the hardship. I only knew him as a friendly member of the mess but he'd talk to anyone about anything and have them laughing in minutes.

A genuine great human gone before his time and every interaction I had with him was "good times had by all".
 
I knew Mike when he was at 3 RCR as a Sergeant. Real awesome guy and he was close friends with one of my pals who he served with in 1 RCR.
 
Back
Top