• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NATO base lodgings

MissHardie

Inactive
Reaction score
I've heard tell that members of the armed forces of NATO countries are able to stay for a pitiance at NATO bases - is this true?  And if it is, could someone point me towards information on where these bases are located? I ask because I'm planning on gallavanting around Europe next summer, and since I'm hoping to make this a sort of military history expedition, I figure staying in barracks would add to the whole experience.  Also, since I'll be travelling with a companion (another military member), will it be possible to stay in the same room? Thanks in advance!

well i dont have a listing for the bases but they are pretty well known when you do go to Europe just ask around. I stayed at a couple of American bases and was treated very well, you will need a stamped leave pass and your military ID with you. The nice part is when you do go their they can give you a lisiting of all their bases. Do not give up the opertunity to drink with the Brits, Dutch or any of our allies. It always turns out to be a fun night. good luck and have a safe trip

Back