• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NATO Joint Advanced Distributed Learning (JADL) Training Opportunity

Eye In The Sky

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
With the cancellation of courses/training at the start of this FY, I'm sure some people have turned to other/virtual PD opportunities.  One of them that exists that many people might not know about is the NATO Joint Advanced Distributed Learning (JADL) e-learning system/programme. 

There is a course catalogue with a good variety of courses/topics/subjs, they can be entered in our training records system and show up on your MPRR.  You can download/view the Course Catalogue without registering an account, if you'd like to see what is offered.

Registering is free (as are all the courses, that I've seen to date) pretty simple and quick; you will need to know your SMTP (xxx.xxx@forces.gc.ca) email address.  I registered before the Defence O365 system was in place, so not sure if the 'ECN.forces.gc.ca' will work for JADL or not.  You get a PDF certificate once completed (attached a pic of one of the courses I completed last spring).

Anyways...for those looking for some new/interesting e-PD training, courses...this might offer some opportunities outside the DLN and at the right price.

NATO E-Learning / JADL website:  https://jadl.act.nato.int/

Attachments

• JADL Certificate.jpg
    JADL Certificate.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 79
Eye In The Sky said:
With the cancellation of courses/training at the start of this FY, I'm sure some people have turned to other/virtual PD opportunities.  One of them that exists that many people might not know about is the NATO Joint Advanced Distributed Learning (JADL) e-learning system/programme. 

There is a course catalogue with a good variety of courses/topics/subjs, they can be entered in our training records system and show up on your MPRR.  You can download/view the Course Catalogue without registering an account, if you'd like to see what is offered.

Registering is free (as are all the courses, that I've seen to date) pretty simple and quick; you will need to know your SMTP (xxx.xxx@forces.gc.ca) email address.  I registered before the Defence O365 system was in place, so not sure if the 'ECN.forces.gc.ca' will work for JADL or not.  You get a PDF certificate once completed (attached a pic of one of the courses I completed last spring).

Anyways...for those looking for some new/interesting e-PD training, courses...this might offer some opportunities outside the DLN and at the right price.

NATO E-Learning / JADL website:  https://jadl.act.nato.int/
I’ve done a few (Strat Comms. Etc). This particular one looks good. Thanks Eye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back