• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Naval and CF references and resources

quadrapiper

Reaction score
I'm the training officer for a Sea Cadet corps in Langford, and am looking for (primarily) paper/electronic references and resources to be used to flesh out the mandatory training program, and for "professional development" with senior cadets - and am cursed with no DWAN access.

Already have a goodly spread of Admiralty Manuals of Seamanship I-III, navigation, and the 201, 202, HM Ships, Subs, and NRDs Ceremonial, the current naval seamanship binder (the class-specific one), plus the standard cadet-sourced QSPs, MLPs, and the like.

Anything on instruction, leadership, or related subjects would be great, as well as additional references for seamanship (to include small-craft operation), survival, "bush" or other field training, general refs for marksmanship and coaching for same, and anything else that the members might consider "of interest" to cadets, or likely to make a good base for weekend training.

Figured I might as well post where the expertise is, rather than in the Cadets/CIC forum.

Back