• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navy trades?

Shan.Hachey94

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm a little lost. I just made an account here in the hopes of acquiring information that I couldn't find on the web. I'm from oshawa, ontario, Canada. Last summer I was invited aboard a navy ship with friends family where I received a tour of the ship and I got a chance to talk to a woman server aboard the ship. She told me of opportunities to take a short course and be able to work on a ship serving alcohol to the marines, Among other job opportunities. That's what I would like to do but I can't figure out where to find this info or who to call or where to go to sign up. Not sure if you have this kind of info but if not maybe you could point me in the right direction? Thanks for your time.

Shan.Hachey94 said:
She told me of opportunities to take a short course and be able to work on a ship serving alcohol to the marines, Among other job opportunities. That's what I would like to do but I can't figure out where to find this info or who to call or where to go to sign up. Not sure if you have this kind of info but if not maybe you could point me in the right direction?

Perhaps this is a Navy trade you may find of interest.

Navy Steward 
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/94584.0

Back