• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCM Selection Dates

SandwichBoy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if we could know the next selection dates for NCM trades. I have been trying to call CFRC Montreal, but I haven't been able to get through to them.
I am asking about reg/NCM/infantry.

(first post)

-SB

Good Day,

Selection dates for NCM's are ongoing on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Sergeant Laen said:
Good Day,

Selection dates for NCM's are ongoing on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.

So every 2nd week or twice a week?
Thank you for this and sooooo many other answers btw.

Good Afternoon,

It depends on the trade and what other selections are happening, but yes weekly or every other week.

Cheers,
Sgt Laen

Just looking for a few answers here, I was just wondering I been told today I've been merit listed out of the Calgary RC. Looking to see how long one average it takes to receive an offer once placed on the merit list? Also what dates bmq would be offered if I did get the offer for a job?

I'm applying for combat engineer

Thanks sandwich boy, I guess I should of asked which dates are full, there is a selection date tomorrow for combat eng my RC called me today and told me everything. Hopefully I get it

Good Day,

Reminder that non-recruiters / forum directing staff should not be posting replies to queries (http://navy.ca/forums/threads/115492.0).

Thank you,
Sgt Hanson

Back