• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need advice on Airsoft Pistols

ajy101

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the deal - I'm looking for an airsoft pistol that gives the best feel and reliable of a semi-auto pistol.

Criteria include:
1) Reliability
2) Blow-back is nice
3) Accurate
4) Realistic looking and feeling (metal construction etc.)
5) High velocity
6)

What are your suggestions for something like that?

thanks!

ajy101 said:
Okay, so here's the deal - I'm looking for an airsoft pistol that gives the best feel and reliable of a semi-auto pistol.

Criteria include:
1) Reliability
2) Blow-back is nice
3) Accurate
4) Realistic looking and feeling (metal construction etc.)
5) High velocity
6)

What are your suggestions for something like that?

wrong website man

thanks!

NSfirefighter said:
wrong website man
NSfirefighter,
Check this particular board's name: Gaming, Models and Re-Enactment
Certainly, Airsoft falls into a form of gaming. 

MCG said:
NSfirefighter,
Check this particular board's name: Gaming, Models and Re-Enactment
Certainly, Airsoft falls into a form of gaming. 

yeah my mistake i spotted this in search results and didnt check the location of the theard

well to make up for mornic post my recomendation

i own a tokyo marui hicapa 5.1 its got nice weight to it its mostly metal except the slide so buy a replacement off of redwolfairsoft

the mag capacity is around 30 rounds and uses hfc 134a gas

its got nice blowback and its a great starter gun

mine was around 240 bucks (bought off my friend) buying them new will cost you around 350

-Skeletor- said:
Search airsoftcanada.com

to add to that

dont post a new topic on asc as its probly been asked before and some of them arent very nice to newbies so just look up GBB and it should give you everything you need

NSfirefighter said:
to add to that

dont post a new topic on asc as its probly been asked before and some of them arent very nice to newbies so just look up GBB and it should give you everything you need

gee imagine that....a forum that likes you to do a search before posting a topic....who would have thought???

Ex-Dragoon said:
gee imagine that....a forum that likes you to do a search before posting a topic....who would have thought???

just reminding so he dont get flamed is all

NSfirefighter said:
yeah my mistake i spotted this in search results and didnt check the location of the theard

well to make up for mornic post my recomendation

i own a tokyo marui hicapa 5.1 its got nice weight to it its mostly metal except the slide so buy a replacement off of redwolfairsoft

the mag capacity is around 30 rounds and uses hfc 134a gas

its got nice blowback and its a great starter gun

mine was around 240 bucks (bought off my friend) buying them new will cost you around 350

Yes, and speaking the Queen's english, and using something called grammar, punctuation and capitals would be nice also.

Holy crap. Just looked at that site.

Wannabe's united.        ::)

Regards

Back