• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity said:
SingleMedal.jpg
At the award ceremony for ql3

Vern is seen receiving the award for candidate most likely to switch Elements  ;D

AirForceVern, now ArmyVern, cuts High-Ranking-Naval-Guy-Not-Named-Vern from silly Halifax Divisions photo.

I'm not touching this one, Trin....you may be able to save or condemn my sould, but Vern...Vern can access my clothing docs.

Sig_Des said:
I'm not touching this one, Trin....you may be able to save or condemn my sould, but Vern...Vern can access my clothing docs.

Mysteriously, Trinity looses all of his LogisticCorp points and has to go out and use real money this Holiday season to buy presents. Meanwhile, Vern is able to get matching gabardine sets for her family.

career_radio-checker said:
Mysteriously, Trinity looses all of his LogisticCorp points and has to go out and use real money this Holiday season to buy presents. Meanwhile, Vern is able to get matching gabardine sets for her family.

Trinity: "Heh...Ah, I got Vern on that one...What the Hell? How do I have a 10,000$ Server on my docs????"

Sig_Des said:
Trinity: "Heh...Ah, I got Vern on that one...What the Hell? How do I have a 10,000$ Server on my docs????"
"...and how on EARTH did I end up with a Leopard C2 on my clothing docs????"

Now that's power... It's Vern's picture, but people are still ribbing Trinity ;)

But... seeing how Vern has a sense of humour.. (I hope)

"This had to be retouched... Did they even have colour photos back then?"

How 'bout....

"Damn I look better in blue; now back to work on Trinity's Clothing docs...."

Just remember...

this life is temporary

the afterlife is forever.....

I know who I would make fun of (or not) .....  ;D

Trinity said:
this life is temporary

the afterlife is forever.....

EXACTLY !

So Vern may not have enough time to excuse people making fun of her/with her,
so tha't left you :)! You will have forever to understand and forgive people!

Currently busy issuing Trinity:

1 pair horns;
1 each forked tongue;
1 each horrible red tail;
2 each red cats-eyes;
10 each claws; and
1 each really "hot" red spandex uniform.

George Wallace said:
Aren't you short changing him on his entitlement to claws?  He should get twenty.

But if she issued him 20, there will be none left on the shelf incase someone else needs some.

The Librarian said:
Currently busy issuing Trinity:

1 pair horns;
1 each forked tongue;
1 each horrible red tail;
2 each red cats-eyes;
10 each claws; and
1 each really "hot" red spandex uniform.

Whats the NSN on those?  are they country code  21  or 00 or 01  Issue    ;D

211RadOp said:
But if she issued him 20, there will be none left on the shelf incase someone else needs some.

Then his hands or his feet would look 'human' and that would only confuse his poor mind as to which should or should not have the claws.  (Please note:  Shoes are not one of his fashion accessories.)  It would also set him up for ridicule by non-devils and devils alike, as being a 'half 'n half' and not truly a pure devil.  He would only be able to do half the job, and productivity would go down, (but only at half the rate that it should). 

Back