• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New C7A2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beals

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I was told that there was a new C7A2 the other night. Is this true, I herd the following about it:

For both hands - left and right.
Paint green
Fires 705 rounds per minute
Holds more bullets in the clips.

I also herd they are getting rid of the C6 for a new weapon, and there is a new version for C9 coming out.

Is all of this true?

No its a myth, will never exist even if a quick search would gather 4 pages of information.

And what about google? All lies too, don't believe it, its the aliens attacking our minds!! http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=c7a2&meta=

Seriously!

Well, I'd rather here it from a forum, rather than get some false info on google. I herd these just came out though.

Beals said:
Hey, I was told that there was a new C7A2 the other night. Is this true, I herd the following about it:

For both hands - left and right. TRUE
Paint green TRUE, but only the handguars, pistol grip,butt, and C79 Optical Sight
Fires 705 rounds per minute TRUE, all C-7's can fire between 700 to 940 rpm
Holds more bullets in the clips. FLASE

I also herd they are getting rid of the C6 for a new weapon, and there is a new version for C9 coming out.

Is all of this true?

Of course you SHOULD DO A SEARCH as there are tons of pages here on the C-7 A2

Locked to prevent the inevitable pile on.

Beals has been directed to a variety of reading material available here on Milnet.ca.

There are PLENTY of threads available on the C7 - just follow the link provided by the 48th Regulator.

Roy Harding
Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back