• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New CF Physical Fitness Webiste-DFit.ca

I just tried again from home and it worked no problem. Must be all those MARLANT N6 firewalls!

Appreciate the suggestion Tweeps74. We looked at a function similar to Map my Run but we decided not to include in our phase II requirements as we wanted focus on improving what we had. Funding was also an issue as it is for many groups these days. 

My thoughts are that we are just scratching the surface of what the site can do. It we can make this a success story for the CF, we'll definitely continue to build on the platform.

Allycat12 said:
Appreciate the suggestion Tweeps74. We looked at a function similar to Map my Run but we decided not to include in our phase II requirements as we wanted focus on improving what we had. Funding was also an issue as it is for many groups these days. 

My thoughts are that we are just scratching the surface of what the site can do. It we can make this a success story for the CF, we'll definitely continue to build on the platform.

Well, the dfit.ca team has produced, very possibly, the first ever, user friendly military web page. Beautiful product guys!

Back