• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Daddy

Pte_Martin

Inactive
Reaction score
As of 1302 on the 3 of June I am a new Dad, My wife and I had a baby Boy weighing in at 8 pounds and 9 ounces his name is Benjamin. I wanted to post this and tell everyone because I'm so proud, My picture size is too big to put on this site so i have a link if you want to go and see some pics there is some baby nudity.  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2480&l=6b935&id=515073970

Congrats.

Enjoy the NBS (New Baby Syndrome) characterized by lack of sleep, puke stains and unaimed urine shootings!!

211RadOp said:
Enjoy the NBS (New Baby Syndrome) characterized by lack of sleep, puke stains and unaimed urine shootings!!
Are you sure that's NBS?  Sounds like any given weekend when I was in Kingston at Staff College!

EDIT: Infantry_  Congratulations!  Send our best wishes out to your better half!

Congrats!!! Sweet lil baby  :crybaby:. I have a lil bro named Benjamin.

Congrats to you and your other half, Infantry_!!

Oh, and baby nudity of that kind is okay...

What a cutie you have there!

Cheers,

CAW

Soon the house will be filled with crying, wailing, and unsatisfied whining,....  and thats not even considering what the baby will do!

Good luck, get lots of rest whenever you can, you'll need it!

Congratulation! I hope you're taking your paternity leave (if you can).
This little baby will bring you lots of joy in your life.
Best wishes to your family.

Congratulations to you and your wife!  He's adorable.  Enjoy every minute of it. 

Congratulations! May he bring years of joy for you and your other half  :)

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Infantry_  He's a real cutie!
All the best to your family  :D

Congrats to you, will have to wait until I get home to view pics!!  ::)

Thanks to everyone who replied! So far so good he seems really good and only cries if he needs something He was active during the night but during the day he sleeps really good.

Congratulations to you and Misses Infanteer,  cute little guy you got there.  I hope you got your wife a nice bunch of roses for producing such a heavy bundle??
Welcome to the Parenthood club!!!
Remember these... :cheers:  ones' for ya.

Congratulations to you and the better half. It's a grand feeling, isn't it.

Like I mentioned to someone else on these forums a couple of years ago, buy up some spare refrigerator hinges now while they're cheap. In about 12 or 13 years from now, that young'n of yours will be wearing out 2 or 3 sets a year.  ;D

All the best      Drummy

Congratulations! Enjoy him every day. And thank your wife for all her hard work!  :)

Congratulations, both of you on the safe arrival of your son. He's a hansome little guy! Enjoy each moment, as they grow way too fast.

~Rebecca

Back