• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New guy

jd1185

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi my name is James I have been a long time lurker but this is my first post. I'm 29 years old and finally went through with a lifelong dream and applied for the forces in January. I was contacted and made my appointment with in a week, and today I passed my cfat. I just wanted to thank all the people that posted good study materials as it helped a lot(as I haven't been in a classroom for 12 years)
So thank you for the good easy to find info.

That's awesome glad you finally made that choice and congrats on passing your CFAT! :nod: What trades did you apply for?

Found out today that my med and security check went through and have been placed on the merit list. I am suprise how quick and painless this process has been after reading all the horror stories.

The process with the CF went really fast for me too until I needed documents from my doctor and that the hospital "lost" my request, wasted 4 months because of that.

I am glad it worked out well for you, good luck! For me it only took about 2 weeks for the call after being placed on the merits list.

Congratulations on getting in I can only hope it's a couple more weeks

congrats on getting through quickly. my medical has been in ottawa for 10 or 11 weeks and still hasnt been processed to my knowledge

That sucks all I can say is keep your head up and keep checking in with your recruiting center.

Back