• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Maritime Intelligence Trade: Reg Force Transferable?

tree hugger said:
  If it was in mods and DL, it would be much, much easier. 

Learning how to drive a ship by DL, now that would be something  ;D

hello again,
just came back from my MOC weekend briefing on Intel and it was amazing, we had the chance to talk with the commandant of the Intel school, Maj Armstrong and had a presentation from Col Rousseau. has i understand, and they stated, it is a perfect time to enrol in the Intel branch. they expect to double the force. they emphasised on the fact that Intel is a joint branch so it does not make any different has for the element you are in
they are actually changing all the standarts for the course and are not shire what it is going to look like in a few years. for now it is 3 months plus some distance learning prior going to bioc. i talk to Capt Moore, an instructor, and he told me that they are looking forward to make it a six months course again. also for the shacks question he said that if you find arrangements in kingston to live in apartment or something there will be no problem he actually said that some people pair up to get their own pmq's.
all in all it was very interesting. i now know what awaits me for the almost 10-15 years  :P

I've just heard some reliable rumblings that there may be changes to course formats coming up for reservists... MTF

chaos75 said:
If you want to know more on the transfer of NCS R86 to Sea Int R82, check out the recent message on it.  You can find it by doing a search on the Margen Server or on the National portal.  As for switching over to Reg Force Int, there is always a chance to change over, but the recruiting center is the only place to get those questions answered.  They have the answers, but I can tell you that right now they are short on Army Int Officers, so you may have a good chance if your willing to go green.  Good Luck.  :cdn:

Hate to disagree but the best place to go to is your nearest Reg force Int office.  Find a Captain, PO2 or WO and ask your questions.  If they think you've got what the trade is looking for they can help point you in the right direction.

Back