• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New NAV COMM Recruit

Luke O

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey forum.

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  You can call me Luke O (that's an "oh" not a zero).

I applied for the CF in January as an NWT, but since that got filled again until april 2011, I changed my trade to NAVCOMM.  I start BMQ in November, and I can't wait.

Luke O said:
Hey forum.

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  You can call me Luke O (that's an "oh" not a zero).

I applied for the CF in January as an NWT, but since that got filled again until april 2011, I changed my trade to NAVCOMM.  I start BMQ in November, and I can't wait.
Congratulations!  :cdn:

Wow, NWT got filled this quick? Well that's good. Also, congratulations and welcome.

Hi,

I am also starting BMQ in November too for NAVCOMM, see you there!

Congratulations Luke O.

darkskye said:
Hi,

I am also starting BMQ in November too for NAVCOMM, see you there!

Congratulations Luke O.

Awesome.  Do you know what date you start on?

And where abouts are you from?

Hey Luke O,

I am from Barrie, ON and I was only told I should have my bags packed for November. I should be receiving a call in the next couple of weekends with more detailed information. How about you?

EpicBeardedMan said:
What date are you guys going? Nesop here going nov 22

I am not entirely sure yet, but as I said above I am sure I will find out shortly. As soon as I know, I will post it here.

Hey forum, also wanted to take the time to introduce myself, i was just accepted for nav comm, and leave for basic shortly (november)

CdnHeyworth said:
Hey forum, also wanted to take the time to introduce myself, i was just accepted for nav comm, and leave for basic shortly (november)

Welcome.  Do you know your exact date yet?

lol yea sr stacked....by the time i leave for basic it wld have been 13 months since i signed up, and finaly i get 2 leave!

Back