• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Numbers for CFRC's 1 Apr 11

painswessex

Inactive
Reaction score
Morning all,

I called the Victoria CFRC yesterday and they said that 15 march is when they will know the numbers for new applicants. Has anyone heard anything different to this or should i just suck it up and continue in the oilfield until april.

It is very frusterating that it takes a 10 year veteren of the forces (97-07) this long to get back in.

Before u ask I was a supply tech released 4c 30 Apr 07 Leading Seaman on release

Thanks all for your input

You can be certain that as soon as any CFRCs start telling people what their recruiting numbers for trades are, the information will be all over these forums. All anyone can do is be patient and hope they merit high enough for their particular slice of the intake.

Ya Michael thats what i figured. Getting real tired of working in minus 40 weather "oh but the paycheck is awesome" is what everyone says. Well i sayto them that i would serve my country again for free. Well my fingers are crossed for a good intake number in two weeks.

painswessex said:
It is very frusterating that it takes a 10 year veteren of the forces (97-07) this long to get back in.

Nobody made you release, and the CF doesn't owe you a spot because you need the job. There is a process in place to expedite your file if there are positions, but you need to wait in line like everyone else now.

PuckChaser said:
Nobody made you release, and the CF doesn't owe you a spot because you need the job. There is a process in place to expedite your file if there are positions, but you need to wait in line like everyone else now.

I know they didnt make me release and i never once said they owe me and i dont NEED the job i want the job. I was simply stating that it is frustrating that it is taking this long. I know there are many factors invovled with my application and that the process is streamlined more now for re enrolling, that doesnt mean i cant be frustrated in the process.

PuckChaser said:

Don't recall in his post he claims he is OWED anything, he's just frustrated at the whole process. Many guys & gals get out and realize they did like the CF as an employer. So what if they vent at the snail like pace it takes to re-enroll? Does it affect you personally? Didn't think so. Lighten up.

Back