• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OCdt Speaks at Freedom Rally

Retired RCN said:
Apparently he was RTU'd twice from BOTC and released a few years ago.

If we're lucky, the paperwork for his release won't have gone through yet because he failed to turn in his uniform.  ;D

:cheers:

Retired RCN said:
Apparently he was RTU'd twice from BOTC and released a few years ago.

Glorious if true. How solid is the source on this?

If true, what are the odds this guy gets charged with Sec 419 of the Criminal Code?

daftandbarmy said:
That '64 pattern belt needs a commendation for holding up under pressure :)

Was an '82 pattern belt with suspenders...with a KBar taped to it  ::).

MM

129795217_2602322616687816_6547141854475980714_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/arthur.michalski.3/posts/10164901358275284

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhQyvFj0ZfQ&t=1s

https://www.facebook.com/thegarbagesweep/photos/a.1000859947034362/1077847936002229/

Fake? OCdt (Officer Cadet) Lesley (Laszlo) Kenderesi with the Canadian military denounces federal government while in uniform at a protest in Toronto. (YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!)  IS HE REAL? YOU BE THE JUDGE  -He is wearing a CIC (Cadet Instructor Cadre) cap badge with no mention of him being CIC. He also has the CIC branch flag behind his cap badge which is not allowed.  -currently on medical leave but with over 25 years in the Canadian Forces (CF) and he is only a OCdt (WTF)? -wearing webbing no longer issued to the CF -CF do not wear knives, they carry bayonets which are not carried where he is carrying his knife -has a helmet with him that is no longer issued to the CF. The helmet also has the Hungarian Flag on it which is not allowed. -no other unit/division identifiers on his uniform.  From this video: -currently on medical leave -he has been in the military since coming to Canada in 1974 (with 25 years of service and this being 2020, this would mean he joined the military in 1995, not 1974) -around 1974, he joined 246 Air Cadet Sqn -in 1978, he joined the Governor General Horse Guards as a tank crewman -in 1984, he joined the (?) Royal Regiment til 2006 -he then transferred back to the GGHG til present -qualified chemical and biological warfare -licence to drive tanks and cars -from machine gun courses to all weapons -he has over 25 years of military experience -hand to hand combat -applied to work as a CSIS guy but was overqualified

Holy batfuck, man. This outfit is wacky in the wicky woo. Qualified to drive both cars and tanks? My hero.

No Hel Like Tac Hel said:
He also has the CIC branch flag behind his cap badge which is not allowed.

It's actually a Guards flash which would be consistent with prior service with the GGHG.  The CIC badge is really outdated and combined with the outdated rank slide, I'm pretty certain, unfortunately,  that he was a CIC Officer at some point but at the very least 5 or 6 years ago. 

I stand corrected on the flag behind the cap badge. But you cannot wear that flag their while you are still serving (he states he is) and you can only wear the flag if you are a member of the GGHG Association

Brihard said:
Glorious if true. How solid is the source on this?
[/quote

From people claiming he was their BOTC. Serial # 13403

He looks as hard as rice pudding. Oh wait, where is the tan beret?

ArmyRick said:
this SS is going to be interesting to watch unfold.

I suspect he will quickly throw out a mental illness defense.

Kinda funny thinking about the protest he's at and the ring leaders. I bet they were thinking they scored a jackpot with this guy. Little awkward he's a laughing stock of the entire military. Probably kids playing call of duty too. 

The scrim looks classic PRes. I’ve never seen a RegF soldier wear scrim like that...ever.

Good2Golf said:
The scrim looks classic PRes. I’ve never seen a RegF soldier wear scrim like that...ever.

I think it's established that he's not even in (the hunting knife is a good indicator, as is the lack of maple leaves on the shoulder, as is the Vietnam era helmet and the Hungary flag on it).  Not sure where the RegF/PRes salt is coming from...

You can be whatever you want at the surplus store....

The memes that are showing up today are....glorious....this guy is getting roasted to pieces.

Deservedly so.

NS

Attachments

• 130085571_383942536393815_998344993212491211_n.jpg
    130085571_383942536393815_998344993212491211_n.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 486
Infanteer said:
Can not find a "Leslie Candaressi" (tried spelling it a few ways) on the GAL, so this fellow doesn't even rate DWAN access.  He'll probably be turning in his CADPAT pretty quickly, and I'm sure the webbing was store bought....

According to his Facebook page it's "Laszlo Kenderesi" and it looks like he was Hungarian military maybe before coming to Canada...

Back