• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On my job selection sheet there were three different Infanrty codes?

On a friends computer right now, the form is at home.

Umm..from memory..under "Combat Arms"

it had armoured...engineer....etc..

and then under "Infantry"
it had 3 codes and one was french?

Most likely the reason for there being 3 codes is the french one being for the french infantry regiment, one being for the English infantry regiments, and the last one is for officers. Well this is just a guess but i think it would be safe to assume it is right.

If the selection is for the Regular Force, the three codes are probably for The RCR, PPCLI and R22eR.  When offers are made for infantry training, the initial offers include the regiment.

I thought they were for Light Infantry, Mech Infantry, and Space Marines.

Kat Stevens said:
I thought they were for Light Infantry, Mech Infantry, and Space Marines.

That's for after you choose a regiment.  For each of them there's one battalion that marches to the sound of the guns, one that rides into battle in a civilized manner, and then there's those other guys.

For the orginal poster when you got the codes can you post them as I am curious what they could be, most likely they are as be mentioned early by Michael O'Leary for the three different Regiments but I never heard of it as codes before.

Theres a freeze on all recruitment for the Space Marine trade right now pending the outcome of the Drop-pod Orbital Assault hazing investigation, - Could result in disbanding of the regiment.

harry8422 said:
Well this is just a guess but i think it would be safe to assume it is right.

:rofl:

I always assume anonymous people making guesses online are right.

Back