• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online First Shooter Games

Pandora114

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm enjoying Mech Warrior Online.

Stompy Mechs!  Husband and I are Part of the Black Widow Company.  (Military/Former Military/military style Gaming company, award winning and all that jazz)  Last night we had a Zombie night.  Was so much fun.  On the 17th we're having our St. Patricks Day IntoXiOp. 

If you want linkies, just PM me..

I'm actually very surprised that I never see posts like this for EVE Online. With how much you can do, and the type of people who do well in fleets I'd thought it would be a big draw for members or veterans.

Sythen said:
I'm actually very surprised that I never see posts like this for EVE Online. With how much you can do, and the type of people who do well in fleets I'd thought it would be a big draw for members or veterans.

Too many Goonsquad people.

Stacked said:
League of Legends is big where I'm at.

Oh yeah. We got a router in our tent (Staffed at Blackdown), And that's all my tent mates did. I heard its a good game, I just never got into it myself.

I've been big on Battlefield 3 as of late. The game is pretty cool especially if you have a mic.

Yeah!!! BF3 all the way. I play it on Xbox what do you play it on? I agree much better with a mic it allows you to coordinate with your mates.

I know lots of the people here that are in the forces play Call of Duty ... wich I don't really like but hey .... I'm a nerdy nerd and I play Diablo3 haha

Sythen said:

I played eve online for years, excellent game, but way too much of a time sink.  Especially if your doing a lot of the 0.0 stuff.  Been playing World of Tanks, Anno 2070, and Shogun 2 Total war recently.

I like to play World of Tanks, but being in Afghanistan I have a hugh latenancy issues... I drive off cliffs, run over trees.  I have the same lag on the US, EU, and RU servers.  I am learning to lead my shots to take into account of the lag and it is starting to come together nicely.

But in the evenings it gives me something to do after I write my reports.

Cheers
Pop

Robert0288 said:
I played eve online for years, excellent game, but way too much of a time sink.  Especially if your doing a lot of the 0.0 stuff.  Been playing World of Tanks, Anno 2070, and Shogun 2 Total war recently.

The only reason to play any Total War game is to keep oneself sated until the release of Rome 2. I can't wait.

I'm surprised anyone here would admit to being a gamer, usually they get bashed around in this community quite a bit. I'm not really a fan of Call of Duty, but I enjoy story-mode games, it's like watching a movie except you make the decisions. (Assassin's Creed, Fallout, Borderlands). I do also play Battlefield quite frequently. All on PC of course.

I used to enjoy Operation Flashpoint back in the day, but never been a fan of the more eye-candy type games such as Call of Duty.

Check out ARMA3.  I think the alpha is coming out within the next day or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8vrbzNYEwM

Robert0288 said:
Check out ARMA3.  I think the alpha is coming out within the next day or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8vrbzNYEwM

That looks cool, I'm going to check that out, thanks for the link. Do you have any experience with the 2nd Arma game? I've seen glimpses of it here and there but never gotten around to buying it.

In MechWarrior Online  it's not your standard FPS.  Let's just say, if Canada gets giant Stompy Mechs IRL, Sign me up for the RCD and tell me where to get a comission so I can pilot one of those beasts :D  STOMPY STOMP.

Pandora114 said:
In MechWarrior Online  it's not your standard FPS.  Let's just say, if Canada gets giant Stompy Mechs IRL, Sign me up for the RCD and tell me where to get a comission so I can pilot one of those beasts :D  STOMPY STOMP.
If we get Stompy Mechs you'll be a Strathcona (RC) not an RCD!

CombatDoc said:
If we get Stompy Mechs you'll be a Strathcona (RC) not an RCD!

Either way, if Canada gets big stompy mechs, point me to where I need to sign up, and I'm there.  Just make mine an Urban Mech please. 

Popurhedoff said:
I like to play World of Tanks, but being in Afghanistan I have a hugh latenancy issues... I drive off cliffs, run over trees.  I have the same lag on the US, EU, and RU servers.  I am learning to lead my shots to take into account of the lag and it is starting to come together nicely.

But in the evenings it gives me something to do after I write my reports.

Cheers
Pop

I played Diablo III in Kabul this year, on the NA server. My character was instantly so much better when I got home, something about a 400ms ping.  :D

Hogie85 said:
Yeah!!! BF3 all the way. I play it on Xbox what do you play it on? I agree much better with a mic it allows you to coordinate with your mates.

I got it for PS3. I would play it on my 360 but I have a release console, and issues with my main account(not on adult account, and my grandparents forgot their e-mail password, so I cannot accept the new terms & conditions = no live), so I can't go on live. But the game is pretty sick. And I got this new gaming headset (afterglow) with 3D surround sound. So sick.

Just got ARMA 3., installing it now. The game looks pretty cool.

Back