• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Paid for the job, not the rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats my take on it regardless of whom is ' right or wrong '. Welfare of a soldier is priceless. I unfortunately see it every day consdiering I am one. It is happening ,  but slowly. Recognition for Infanteers , Clerks , Cooks etc. I do agree if you are doing the job of ( much ) higher above you , you should be payed of one I just never heard and or seen this happen; in relation to post of one who says he has.

Sittin' back and reading whats good ,

Cheers

There's lots of different ranks working well above their grade. You don't have a monopoly. Get over yourself, your just another cog in this great big wheel. Put another way, if you take a cup of water out of a bucket, it doesn't leave a hole.

Hmm.....

beatdeadhorse.gif
maybe time to
lock.gif
?

Lock it, its going nowhere and getting personal.  Thanks for all who inputted, regardless of comments. There is no need to rag on people for offering comment, nobody knows everything. 

Kiwi out

Sorry. My post should'nt have appeared after the lock. The site has been slow to react for me tonight. I've deleted it as it's not fair for others not to be able to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back