• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Parade Boots with Vibram soles?

Xcalibar

Inactive
Reaction score
I ordered some new parade boot, or what I thought were parade boots, from the Logistiks site and I got them today.  The boots I got seem to be parade boots, yet they have vibram soles.  Are these parade boots, or are they the Naval work boots?  My element is land, and it reflects that on my Logistks profile, so it would be strange for them to offer me Naval kit.  Are the parade boots still being issued through clothing stores?

Parade boots now have Vibram soles on them.  As long as you have an account at Logistik, you can order form there.  Most clothing stores do have a limited supply of boots, mostly for sizing purposes.

Yes, the new Army parade boots are the thick soles, too.  I just saw them for the first time myself on Remembrance Day with the candidates on the CAP/BMOQ-L I'm involved in.

The tops look the same, but the soles are more than just Vibram; they look really chunky, almost like Doc Martins when you first get them.

Yes, you got the right boot.  I got a pair of parade boots not long ago, and they're exactly as you described.  First pair of boots I've ever had that have Vibram soles on them - makes quite a difference.  They also had plenty of room for my orthotics, right off the shelf.

Back