• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Paranormal Topic !!!!

The Librarian said:
Cripes I should lock this up with the talk of blondes.

Red heads rock.
I ran into a redhead chick years ago, when I hit on her, she went nuts on me ! I had to wear sunglasses for a week, cause I looked like a racoon !

No redheads for me, please and thank you !

::)

Cheerz
Paul

CDN Aviator said:
Hey Dodger...you might find this interesting........

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/33595.0.html
Alien Abductions are another thing altogether, most of which I would classify as explainable. Exception being the Travis Walton Case.

Cheerz
Paul

Dodger1967 said:
So was I when she broke my nose ! Red haired women scare me ! They're too agressive.

Cheerz
Paul

You realy, REALY need to start staying home

CDN Aviator said:
You realy, REALY need to start staying home
When I stay at home I get bored. When I go out I get hammered, I met a woman on Friday and got nailed, spent most of a nice weekend with her !  So There ! :P

Cheerz
Paul

The Librarian said:
Red heads rock.

+1

I am so with you on that Vern Red Heads are the Shiznit....Damn Hot too :D

Sorry Blondes guess you'll need to wear your skirt shorter!

Dodger1967 said:
When I stay at home I get bored. When I go out I get hammered, I met a woman on Friday and got nailed, spent most of a nice weekend with her !  So There ! :P

Got laid    x1

Broken nose      x1

Stabbed      x1

odds are still against you....and i'm not factoring in the fact that after seing UFOs twice.....there out to get you

CDN Aviator said:
Got laid    x1

Broken nose      x1

Stabbed      x1

odds are still against you....and i'm not factoring in the fact that after seing UFOs twice.....there out to get you
Hey I'm still alive, still kicking and I'm a hell of a survivor. :brickwall:

Cheerz
Paul

I thought I saw a UFO once, but then I realised it was a Sea King staying in the air......I was shocked

Oh and Dodger you might be a survivor but you need more black humor sense  ;D

HitorMiss said:
I thought I saw a UFO once, but then I realised it was a Sea King staying in the air......I was shocked

Oh and Dodger you might be a survivor but you need more black humor sense  ;D
Yea I know, working on it ! ::)

Cheerz
Paul

I saw  UFO once too....turns out it was an ashtray camochick  someone threw at me

Did you have any deja vu to have enough sense to duck in time though?  Or is this the big explanation for the "I was knocked on the head" syndrome.  ;D

Thats what I was missing when I got hurt......Sense to Duck......or do I mean deja vu...meh whatever

airmich said:
Did you have any deja vu to have enough sense to duck in time though?  Or is this the big explanation for the "I was knocked on the head" syndrome.  ;D

i ducked about as effectively as HoM....

HitorMiss said:
Yeah how did I see that coming LMAO

:crybaby:

if i keep reminding you...maybe next time you will sort yourself out......cant become a MCpl if you keep getting zapped

Call me wacko if you want,

But I do believe inthose phenomena....specially in UFO. It is impossible that we are the only one alone in the universe...think of it...so vast and only us? please...

As for Deja vu, I also believe in the fact that you life is possibly if not all written in advance. and the brain..which is far complex sometimes has a glitch and lets some out.

As for ghost...well...I have a little more trouble in the way we usually imagine them.

I as for spirit...well...that could be discuss alto...Yes I think there is some sort of manifestation...what are their purpose I don't know...

Sasquatch...you guys obviously don't know one of my Friend...a ... big...tall...furry weird looking guy... :D

and well I love Paranormal...I love SCIFI they are quite intriguing...

On a scientific basis...I should say no...but then again I ain't no scientific myself.

:D

Back