• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Passing of Another

Inactive
Reaction score
It is with my deepest regret that I must inform you that Brian Isfeld M.S.M. (Civil Division), CD passed away today (Sunday) the 20 Jan 2007 at 0910 hrs at St Joseph's Hospital in Comox BC.  Brian had problems breathing around 0230 hrs at which time his sister Pat, son Leigh and friends Lynn and Dave Breese came to the hospital to be with him.  The family has requested that I inform you that they are thankful that Brian does not have to suffer any longer.  They also wanted me to thank all of Brian's friends for their visits to the hospital and that Brian and the family are grateful for the comfort provided, and most of all, for your caring. A memorial service will be held either on the 16 or the 23 Feb 08 upon confirmation of the availability of the Wing Chapel. I will keep you updated as arrangments are confirmed. 

RIP Sir :salute:

2023 said:
It is with my deepest regret that I must inform you that Brian Isfeld M.S.M. (Civil Division), CD passed away today (Sunday) the 20 Jan 2007 at 0910 hrs at St Joseph's Hospital in Comox BC.  Brian had problems breathing around 0230 hrs at which time his sister Pat, son Leigh and friends Lynn and Dave Breese came to the hospital to be with him.  The family has requested that I inform you that they are thankful that Brian does not have to suffer any longer.  They also wanted me to thank all of Brian's friends for their visits to the hospital and that Brian and the family are grateful for the comfort provided, and most of all, for your caring. A memorial service will be held either on the 16 or the 23 Feb 08 upon confirmation of the availability of the Wing Chapel. I will keep you updated as arrangments are confirmed. 

RIP Sir :salute:

My condolences to the Isfeld family.

From the Maple Leaf

Brian Isfeld, MSM, CD passed away peacefully January 20 in Comox, B.C., after a valiant fight against cancer.

Born in Winnipeg, Mr. Isfeld joined the military as a young man and his career took him to Europe, Nova Scotia and British Columbia.

Mr. Isfeld was the father of Master Corporal Mark Robert Isfeld, a peacekeeper, who was killed by a landmine in Croatia in the early 1990s, and predeceased by his wife, Carol, who was best known for the Izzy doll she created to honour their son MCpl Isfeld.

Also in 2005 the Isfelds were awarded the Meritorious Service Medals (civil division) in recognition of their work

I'll be attending the memorial along with the rest of my flight on the 16th of Feb.
RIP

Back