• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PATMIS?

GunnerSun

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know about this system that is supposedly coming to replace CFPAS? How it works or when it’s coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like something that will roll out 10 days before PERs need to be in Ottawa.

From MM Privileges Template

PATMS - Performance Appraisal Talent Management System

This is the CFPAS (PER) replacement tool to be rolled out to specific units in 2017 for testing purposes. This privilege will allow the assignment of PER Writer, PER Reviewer or PER Signing Authority. You will also be able to start a Unit Board with this privilege. Formal description and use will be provided at a latter date. MTF

and this from 2016 Defence Renewal Annual report

Going forward, work on the Canadian Forces Personnel Appraisal System replacement – the Personnel Appraisal and Talent Management System (PATMS) -- is dependent upon the Military Personnel Management Capability Transformation (MPMCT) project. However, given delays to the MPMCT, alternate design and funding options are being explored to pursue advanced delivery of PATMS given the time sensitivity of this initiative;

I don't see why a PDF form with a help document wouldn't do the same thing for PDRs and PERs. You could just distribute them with an simple html index that would quick link to the specific files.

Is that too simple?  I feel like I will get demoted and lose my engineering degree for not coming up with something resembling a rube goldberg machine in electronic form.

CountDC said:
From MM Privileges Template

PATMS - Performance Appraisal Talent Management System

This is the CFPAS (PER) replacement tool to be rolled out to specific units in 2017 for testing purposes. This privilege will allow the assignment of PER Writer, PER Reviewer or PER Signing Authority. You will also be able to start a Unit Board with this privilege. Formal description and use will be provided at a latter date. MTF

and this from 2016 Defence Renewal Annual report

Going forward, work on the Canadian Forces Personnel Appraisal System replacement – the Personnel Appraisal and Talent Management System (PATMS) -- is dependent upon the Military Personnel Management Capability Transformation (MPMCT) project. However, given delays to the MPMCT, alternate design and funding options are being explored to pursue advanced delivery of PATMS given the time sensitivity of this initiative;

Hey CountDC can you give any more info on this ?  In particular what the underlined portion of post mean ?  Any links ?

Sorry, that is everything I found on it.  Just enough to tease to us.

Heard mention of something about this at my NRD... guess I am going to really regret breaking myMM account prior to going on PATA (back 11 Nov)

Back