• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PCP in Chilliwack April 2006

dearryan

Inactive
Reaction score
So I'm at the Justice Institute of BC yesterday, handing in a form and paying a deposit for the PCP program (primary care paramedic). I spoke with a addmissions head, and she informed me that my coarse had to be rescheduled due to a contracting by DND!!! I imagine they have taken all the spots for the program...what the heck???  ;) I was really just trying to squeeze in the coarse before I go to BMQ....whenever that may be :). In all honesty its good to hear that CF members will be able to take the coarse in Chilli. For those that are attending the coarse in or around April, and haven't been to the former CFB Chilliwack.....its a good place to have to spend a few months (or however long it takes to complete). I know a couple of the Justice Institute instructors, they are pretty cool. "If" you guys get any time off, and want to get some on car time (ride alongs) let me know, and I can forward you some names/numbers of BC ambo that would do it. But I imagine you will have a practicum with them anyway.

Good luck on the coarse.

Ryan

The troops that would be doing the courses in Apr are currently on their QL3 in Borden.

Hum, I wonder if they are still scared of those big bad Sgts from Petawawa?

Back