• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Personal Items Required by Recruits on BMQ (Reserve)

Dogboy

Inactive
Reaction score
the title says it all
so what should I need to bring with me to Wainwright?

You will be given joining intstructions.  There will be a list included in that which will tell you everything you need to bring.

I brought a water-proof disposable camera...it was fun to have pics to remember everyone and everything.

well being that I live in Edmonton I agree  :D
and I know my way home.

Island Ryhno said:
A map, so you can get to Edmonton, that city rocks.   8)
If by "that city" you meant "White Avenue", then I agree with you; it rocks. Otherwise, not so much.  ;D

Pte. Gaisford said:
If by "that city" you meant "White Avenue", then I agree with you; it rocks. Otherwise, not so much.   ;D

That would be Whyte Avenue.  There is lots more than that at Edmonton.

Eowyn said:
That would be Whyte Avenue.   There is lots more than that at Edmonton.

Yeah the mall :p hehehehe sorry about the sarcasm. Once from Edmonton Always From Edmonton

Pfft, Whyte Ave doesn't even have the best bars anymore. Geez isn't power hour at the Purple Onion gone! Now if any of you are going military, you will find yourself attached to a little place called The GreenHouse. It's like a sub posting really.  8) Besides that there are a ton of things to do, it's a big city. It gets some of the best concerts, the best sporting events. What else could a guy ask for, an Oilers Stanley Cup.  :crybaby:

Ummmm? No hockey this year sorry. :-\

and the greenhouse sucks so dose the  Purple Onion.
you want a good bar go to the Strat. on wyte. or one of the many pubs in town.

ofcorse thers also the MALL.(west ed. mal)
and lots of other things in town.l

Back