• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Phyisical Test Preping...Requiring Assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armo_aaron

Inactive
Reaction score
I am currently trying to prepare for my Physical Test, I'm in normal condition, 170 Pounds, 6'0...but lacking in some of the tests I need to pass.

-My running, started a few days ago and got 18:00min@0.9Miles, really bad... A few days later(Today) I got 20:00min@1.2Miles.
-Hand Grib, I remember getting something around 50-60 on each hand, not sure if it's in pounds/kg, is this good/bad for the test...not sure?
-Push-Ups, was doing 3 a month ago, now doing 11.
-Situps, about 40/min with touching chest to knees.

The big question... What can I do to really boost my overall conditioning to prepare for the test?

P.S. Sorry if there are any gramatical errors, English is my third language.

Well you're showing improvement so keep it up. Work hard, eat clean, get proper rest (8 hours a night). It's not going to happen quickly, it will take time. The harder you work the faster it will improve but to a point. How long were you sedentary before starting to train? Just keep that in mind, be patient, but work hard.

Oh... and read the posts in the training forum, there is a TON of info in there to give you ideas to keep your training fresh and effective.

Please do a search. This has been covered time and again.

The Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back