• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pickled Eggs

Alright folks!

I got all my supplies, and today I start my quest to pickle eggs!!!!

I will post pictures of the work in progress! (except for the part of me the couch, and the dog  :D)

dileas

tess

And now the Food Channel brings you it's newest program "Pickled Tess"  ;D

Can't wait!!

PMedMoe said:
And now the Food Channel brings you it's newest program "Pickled Tess"  ;D

Can't wait!!

:)

This thread reminds me of something that occured at a family get together a couple years ago. When it came time to have dinner, my daughter (she would have been 5 at the time) looks at me and asks if she could try one of my Grandmother's pickled eggs that she had made. I looked at her and asked her "are you sure? they are pretty strong" and she said "yes Mom" well, I let her try one and next thing you know she asked for another one. Never would have thought!

~Rebecca

I miss the ones at the T Coy Mess. Dang those were some good pickled eggs that Bill would make up. I'd be the only one eatin em, but hey for the price they were worth it.

Well, I made up a batch...  ;D

I had forgotten the awesome power contained within one of those orbs...

I ate one on Monday - it provided enough "fuel" to last all day on Tuesday - both in volume and in "pungent factor". My wife was not impressed, but my daughter choked one down last night, purely with the intent to retaliate today... bwahahahahaha

Ugh!  I could never figure out how anyone could choke those things down.  :warstory:

Now pickled sausages on the other hand...food of the gods!

Back