• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pistols - Where to buy

I prefer the excellent HK USP... doesn't have a problem with a loose trigger than the SIG's (I find all SIG triggers to be a bit loose, and they don't have a good crisp trigger action), and doesn't cause brass to fly into your face or have a impossibily stiff slide like the GLOCK 17's. But that is my experience with the 3. But all 3 are very accurate and very reliable. If I had to defend myself with any three of them, I would give slight preference to the HK weapon, but any of them would be good in any condition.

Oh, here's a pic of the "project" that's taking up my time/money just now.

Jan%2006%20010.jpg

Observe the lock....it needs to be locked because it shoots...

Got the magazines today, working on the feed system now.  Unfortunately, it's not going to be belt-fed.  I don't have the engineering expertise to do that kind of fancy stuff!

NS

NavyShooter

What calibre is it gonna be? (it is reduced in scale right? or am I RTFO!)

looks really cool BTW

Mickey,

.22 LR

10 round mags, getting the mag well machined tomorrow, may have it up and running by the middle of next week.

NS

BSmith12 said:
I hope to get myself a Desert Eagle .50 after a few years of service.
A 7 round clip may be smaller than average, but they pack a heck of a shot and they make me feel warm inside.   :blotto:
Does anyone know where these hand-cannons can be purchased?
I get goosebumps just thinking about them.   :D

Try these guys if you are in the hamilton area www.alsimmonsgunshop.on.ca, I went there a few weeks ago when I was visiting my brother in Hamilton they have a Desert Eagle 44 Magnum on display.  If you have a restricted PAL they will let you handle it.  The thing was huge!!! 

Hatchet Man said:
Try these guys if you are in the hamilton area www.alsimmonsgunshop.on.ca, I went there a few weeks ago when I was visiting my brother in Hamilton they have a Desert Eagle 44 Magnum on display.  If you have a restricted PAL they will let you handle it.  The thing was huge!!! 

Al Simmons, isnt too bad. they are definatly alot more expensive though... I can find much cheaper prices on alot of the merchendise as for as anything made by Norinco simply by going to marstar, or leverarms. but they are a good place to go to accually pick up and handle a weapon or two.

would I buy there? it all depends on what im purchaseing

Cpl Thompson said:
Al Simmons, isnt too bad. they are definatly alot more expensive though... I can find much cheaper prices on alot of the merchendise as for as anything made by Norinco simply by going to marstar, or leverarms. but they are a good place to go to accually pick up and handle a weapon or two.

would I buy there? it all depends on what im purchaseing

I just put the link there because someone had enquired about Desert Eagles earlier in thread, and I know they have at least one on display that you can pick up and handle.

oh absolutly.. its a good store, i never said it wasnt... Ive just found that if you want to buy, always shop around for the best price.

Hatchet Man said:
Try these guys if you are in the hamilton area www.alsimmonsgunshop.on.ca, I went there a few weeks ago when I was visiting my brother in Hamilton

Heard good things about Al's shop too. One of my friends bought an unissued Type 56 Carbine with EIS as well as an M-305 (Norinco M14 clone.) He told me if you have problems or need repairs on a gun you bought from Al's, he'll have it repaired at no cost. Sounds pretty awesome, I think I'll check the shop out.

Back