• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PLAR submarine qualification

aussiechangover

Inactive
Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate some help with this. I'm looking for a PLAR point of contact for submarine qualification. I'm having some difficulties locating a reference for firing off a memo for this. I have all the proof of Oberon class and Collins class including all task books and lovely drawings from the times...

If one of the submariners here could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

DBF

Thanks for that I was just reading through that earlier, I used the first reference in my memo as the trade i'm in isn't exactly a submarine trade.

aussiechangover said:
the trade i'm in isn't exactly a submarine trade.
Doesn't make any difference.  In the CF 'Qualified in Submarines' is valid for a career regardless of changing trades.

Good luck.

aussiechangover said:
I have all the proof of Oberon class and Collins class including all task books and lovely drawings from the times...
You won't need all that.  A copy of a certificate, message, service record, etc that states the you were dolphin qualified (or whatever words the RAN used) will suffice.

Back