• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PLA's new paint scheme...looks familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDN Aviator said:
Hey, if it turns you crank, walk over to China yourself and tell them about a copyright claim yourself. I'm sure they care......

I'm glad that you took the opportunity to learn something about patents instead of being an ignorant douche, which you obviously are not

Thumbs down attitude for effort

ex_coelis said:
I'm glad that you took the opportunity to learn something about patents instead of being an ignorant douche, which you obviously are not

Thumbs down attitude for effort

Nobody's gonna drag the PLA to court over this. You really think China would care if Canada tried to get a legal injunction? We're not at war, but it's not as if a NATO ally was using our camouflage pattern. If the Italian army started painting their vehicles this way, we could potentially see results from that avenue.

Oh, and thumbs down for your attitude. Calling a senior member of these forums a douche, even backhandedly, is just begging for a one-way trip to the warning system.

Senior member or not, I really don't think there was any need for a smartass comment like CA made.
However "douche" mmm no not really bright in anyone's book.

why don't we just get back to the topic that this thread is. CADPAT  (or very similar) by the PLA.... i seen allot of their vehicles done up like that in their big parade last week an i was wondering....i could easily see how expensive it could be. but it does make the equipment a little tougher looking.

I have a better idea! How bout we just kill this? This thread isn't going anywhere, and it honestly didn't provide much insight into... well anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back