• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Please Help A Sister Out

Danjanou said:
Done

Hmmm some friends keep asking me to join them for paintball and I keep saying no. I have to rethink this, 8)
Depends on the friends, right?

One more week until voting ends. Any ideas to get me votes?? Other than Facebook because i posted the link so many times one day i got a warning that my account would be locked up to 24 hours if i tried to post it again.

S.A.Blundon said:
One more week until voting ends. Any ideas to get me votes?? Other than Facebook because i posted the link so many times one day i got a warning that my account would be locked up to 24 hours if i tried to post it again.

Clear your cookies, then you should be able to vote again.

P-a-i-n-t-e-d  D-a-y-s  and  P-a-i-n-t-e-d  N-i-g-h-t-s
your paintball left you behind
for you never shoot with me
your paintball shot someone else

Why should I keep shootin you
when I know you're full of paint
and why should I shoot again
when you're the blame
for shootin me blue

P-a-i-n-t-e-d  D-a-y-s  and  P-a-i-n-t-e-d  N-i-g-h-t-s
don't you remember the day
that you went out and shot me
I was all full of paint
prayed for you only
to make you blue too ;D

wasted days and wasted nights (Freddy Fender)

S.A.Blundon said:
2 Years ago after my husband just left for KAF I needed a hobby to keep me busy. My best friend introduced me into paintball. Over the past couple years i have progressed in the sport playing both Speedball and Tactical "Military" Style. I am rostered on Team Blackthorn located in Gananoque.

The reason for this post is that I have qualified for an online paintball contest for females across Canada and the US. Based on the most votes I figured i would turn to my military family. Since we are very large. Lets get the Canadian Military chick to win this.  :nod:

Voting takes 2 second, no sign up required. Just click the link below, click the bubble by my name (Stacey A. Brown) and click the vote button.  8)

http://www.catshackreports.com/miss-catshack-contest/contestants-2010/

If you guys have any questions to ask me please feel free.  :D
Luv all my brothers and sisters

Done voting for you Ms. Stacey.  Hope you make it!

I play woodsball all the time at Ultimate Paintball in Milton.  This is a cool but expensive hobby, but i love it. Worth lossing some weights too.  :nod:

spear said:
Done voting for you Ms. Stacey.  Hope you make it!

I play woodsball all the time at Ultimate Paintball in Milton.  This is a cool but expensive hobby, but i love it. Worth lossing some weights too.  :nod:

AWESOME!! You should come out to OP PANDORA at Camp X in the Oshawa area on Aug7th. My team is gonna be there. Hopefully I will be able to title myself Miss Catshack 2010 while im there 8)

I should upload more pics of me playing here. Maybe that will get me more votes.

Motivation to get people to vote for me :p

I'm almost there bro's and sis'... keep them comin. Thanx to everyone.

It must really sting when you get a paintball gut shot.

not too much anymore i got use to it, sometimes i dont even realize i got hit untill i see the bruises later in the day. Even my tatoo artist thinks im cracked in the head cuz i take naps while he inks my back.
I'm just a hardcore chicky.

Back