• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

POLL: A new Environment Canada study has measured ..............................

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
http://www.cfra.com/headlines/index.asp

A new Environment Canada study has measured a significant 10 per cent increase in rain and snowfall in Canada and other northern countries over the 20th Century. The study, published in Nature, concludes the change cannot be explained by natural variability or events like volcanoes - and is evidence of human influence in climate change.
I am increasingly convinced that human activity is speeding Climate Change.
22.1%
I believe natural phenomena, such as solar radiation cycles, are the main reason for climate variations. Human influences are being exaggerated.
75.8%
Other
1.61%
Please vote first, then to comment e-mail mornings@cfra.com. Thank you.
0.38%
Total Votes: 1298

22.0%
I believe natural phenomena, such as solar radiation cycles, are the main reason for climate variations. Human influences are being exaggerated.
75.9%
Other
1.61%
0.38%
Total Votes: 1302

PMedMoe said:
22.0%
75.9%

Idiots. I personally believe we're responsible for poisoning our own planet. Floods in Britain, weird climate changes all over the world, lost ice levels in the arctic and in mountains; all the evidence is there. I don't know how people don't realize that we're dooming ourselves...

Rice said:
Idiots. I personally believe we're responsible for poisoning our own planet. Floods in Britain, weird climate changes all over the world, lost ice levels in the arctic and in mountains; all the evidence is there. I don't know how people don't realize that we're dooming ourselves...
You know, I am starting to believe this is our fault. I hope we can change the way it is all going, if not, we're all up the creek with no paddle an a hole in the boat that's getting bigger.

22.0%

75.9%

Other

1.64%

0.37%

Total Votes: 1339

A new Environment Canada study has measured a significant 10 per cent increase in rain and snowfall in Canada and other northern countries over the 20th Century. The study, published in Nature, concludes the change cannot be explained by natural variability or events like volcanoes - and is evidence of human influence in climate change.

21.9%

76.0%

Other
1.66%

Total Votes: 1382

Back