• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

POLL: Should registered sex offenders be denied ..............

recceguy said:
http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-32092-11-.htm#32092

Question: Should registered sex offenders be denied access to websites where children may congregate?

Yes
No
You voted Yes

Total Votes: 31

OMG ... I hope they tracked the IP of whoever said NO. Who, in their right mind, could say NO to that question?? Obviously not someone with kids or half an ounce of common sense. That scares me, and I'm having a crappy day already.

It's worse, Vern, now there's three "No" votes.  Words can't describe these people.......at least words I can't put here.  :threat:

Question: Should registered sex offenders be denied access to websites where children may congregate?
Yes
No

Can someone tell me whether or not sex-offenders have internet access from prison now?? Apparently some of them have access from home. That's my thoughts.

That poll is unbelieveable.

I simply can't think of a single valid reason that a non-sex offender would vote NO.

ArmyVern said:
Can someone tell me whether or not sex-offenders have internet access from prison now?? Apparently some of them have access from home. That's my thoughts.

That poll is unbelieveable.

I simply can't think of a single valid reason that a non-sex offender would vote NO.

I wouldn't worry about it that much. Its probably a 90+% chance that its just a few people who like to get people annoyed voting no. Is it not a bit suprising as well that since the poll was posted here and 60 more yes votes added that 2 more no votes were added. Its just a case of people doing it to get a rise out of others.

Yes
No
You voted Yes                <--- If someone 'accidently' voted NO, this is a clue!

Total Votes: 494

Back