• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PPCLI Poster

patrick666

Inactive
Reaction score
I found this on www.jointheforces.com and thought I would link to it here as I know there some members of PPCLI who may be interested to view it.

http://64.254.158.112/recruiting/PDF/PPCLI.pdf

Which ones are the PPCLI?

Its nice graphically but its kind of uninspiring. A soldier mingling with a bunch of kids. Come on... we are not trying to wins the hearts and minds here at home are we? We want fighters not baby sitters! I like that new commercial I see during the Simpons every sunday.. Fight Chaos... etc etc. Its nicely done. I didnt know we had cadpat durring the Red River floods!

MOOXE said:
I didnt know we had cadpat durring the Red River floods!

We ddin't. It didn't come out to general issue until 2002.

The name of the Regiment shouldn't have been broken up by using two different fonts.

MOOXE said:
I like that new commercial I see during the Simpons every sunday.. Fight Chaos... etc etc. Its nicely done. I didnt know we had cadpat durring the Red River floods!

Interesting demographic they're targetting with the commercials based on that positioning....

milnewstbay said:
Interesting demographic they're targetting with the commercials based on that positioning....
people in their late teens and twenties? What's wrong with that demographic?

We ddin't. It didn't come out to general issue until 2002.

I was being facetious.

I guess they could change it to air during Larry King?? yeah what is wrong with airing it during the Simpsons?

Well, I think it's a grand poster and I'll have great pleasure sending a copy of it down to FLA to a 78 year old lady whose father was in the Pats in 1914! She's named after the Pats.  It will mean a lot to her. 

Back