• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prerequisites

kylepenn

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what the prerequisites if any were for armoured soldier. One of my trades I selected I didn't have a prerequisite for that trade and was wondering now, what the prerequisites are for armoured and if id be able to add that to my file now or would it be too late ( Just over a month since CFAT/TSD ). Anyway if anyone could help me that would be fantastic.

Have you looked at the recruiting website? http://www.forces.ca/en/job/armouredsoldier-1.  According to the website it states
REQUIRED EDUCATION: The minimum required education to apply for this position is the completion of the provincial requirements for Grade 10 or Secondaire IV in Canada. Foreign education may be accepted.
. This would be in addition to the normal requirements to join the CF which is

To apply to the Forces, you must:

Be a Canadian Citizen.
Be 17 years of age, with parental consent, or older, except:
Regular Officer Training Plan – Junior applications must be 16 or older.
Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV (in Quebec).
Certain entry programs and occupations require higher levels of education.

DAA said:
Hmmmm.  I thought the point of this thread was "Ask a CAF Recruiter"?

So I have to ask.  Are you a CAF Recuiter "dangerboy"?

It is.

No disrepect dangerboy (and any other would be posters), but this sub-forum was created for applicant/recruiter dialogue.  If they (recruiters) choose to answer a question or redirect a poster somewhere else that's their prerogative.

If you are interested in armored soldier (Crewman) you will need a Grade 10 completed or Secondaire IV in Québec, no specific Math required. You can contact your recruiting center by phone or in person if possible to update your file.

Back