• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Private courses for civilians?

numerotwa

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section but please help me out with this question.

If someone is not selected in the Canadian forces for whatever reason or if someone does not have that career goal then are there private courses available in Canada that they can take that teach them the same skills as an infantry? By doing this at least they can be happy that they got some of the training

Survival, Army physical fitness
Dismounted offensive and defensive operations
Reconnaissance patrolling
Individual field craft, etc?

I know there are combat courses in USA but I don't know if I can take my gun there for the courses.

Jarnhamar said:
https://www.millbrookcanada.ca/pages/academy

That is pretty neat, I knew they had that stuff down south. Kind of suprised it is up here, I should put my wife and kids in it down the road 👹👹...

Yes.. I am evil.
Abdullah

AbdullahD said:
That is pretty neat, I knew they had that stuff down south. Kind of suprised it is up here, I should put my wife and kids in it down the road 👹👹...

Yes.. I am evil.
Abdullah

Do you know if Canadians are allowed to take those courses? And if so then can we rent their gun?

numerotwa said:
Do you know if Canadians are allowed to take those courses? And if so then can we rent their gun?

To be honest never nor cared to inquire. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say yes you can take those courses and as far as renting firearms in the US I believe that is fine as well as long as you stay at their range.

Jarns link is for a Canadian Based company, probably easier to just go with them.

Abdullah

numerotwa said:
Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section but please help me out with this question.

If someone is not selected in the Canadian forces for whatever reason or if someone does not have that career goal then are there private courses available in Canada that they can take that teach them the same skills as an infantry? By doing this at least they can be happy that they got some of the training

Survival, Army physical fitness
Dismounted offensive and defensive operations
Reconnaissance patrolling
Individual field craft, etc?

I know there are combat courses in USA but I don't know if I can take my gun there for the courses.

I'm sure you could find someone willing to teach you a section attack for a very reasonable rate.

Must supply own lone soldier at base of tree.

Back