• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Private Terry John Street, 2PPCLI - 04 April 2008

It is always sad to see a brethren lost.

Rest in Peace, your job is done.

condolences to his family and friends.......RIP, soldier.........and thank you for your service  :salute: :cdn:

punkd said:
Was 2 years ago last month we graduated basic together.

RIP Terry.
  My prayers go to him and his family. May he Rest In Peace

My heart goes out to his brothers in arms and the family of Pte. Street.  You have dealt a heavy blow.  I hope that one day they will be able to find peace in their lives again.  Thank you, Terry. 

At ease Pte Street, your work is done

My condolences to Family, friends and comrades

At the going down of the sun,
and in the morn
we will remember them

CHIMO!

Pte Street:
I pray for you, your family, friends, and your brothers in arms who remain to finish your fine work.  Thank you for volunteering to do this good work.
May you Rest in Peace.

Article Link

Media Advisory
Our fallen soldier returns home
LFCA MA 08-005 - April 7, 2008

OTTAWA, Ont. — Our fallen soldier, Private Terry Street, 24, of the 2nd Battalion Princess Patricia’s Light Infantry, based at Canadian Forces Base Shilo, Manitoba, is scheduled to return home to Canada tomorrow.

Where: 8 Wing Trenton, Canadian Forces Base Trenton, Ontario.

When: Tuesday, April 8, 7:00 p.m.

What: At the wishes of the family, there will be no media permitted on the tarmac and no interviews will be given.

Present to pay their respects will be Her Excellency, the Governor General and Commander-in-Chief of Canada, The Right Honourable Michaëlle Jean, the Honourable Peter Gordon MacKay, Minister of National Defence and Minister of the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, and other dignitaries.

Pte Street was killed at approximately 6:15 p.m. Kandahar time on April 4, when the armoured vehicle he was in struck a suspected Improvised Explosive Device (IED).

-30-

Note to the Editor/News Director:

CFB Trenton Public Affairs Officer, Major Isabelle Robitaille, can be reached at (613) 392-2811 ext. 4565, or at: robitaille.mji@forces.gc.ca

Inquiries regarding the deceased or the funeral ceremony may be addressed to Captain Lena Angell, 1 CMBG PAO (780) 973-4011 ext 1945 or at angell.lb@forces.gc.ca.

For all other queries, please contact the Media Liaison Office at (866) 377-0811.

For flight information, please contact the Air Passenger Terminal at 1-800-487-1186.

Just learned of the tragedy - condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of Pte. Street....

:salute:

Another one taken from us - may he rest in peace.

May god bless his family.

Back