• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Yep, got reset as well:

Current Consecutive Days Played: 1
Max Consecutive Days Played: 116

So did I and ended up loosing a bunch of moral. Please fix.

Me to and I was getting close

Current Consecutive Days Played:  1
Max Consecutive Days Played:  146

Current Consecutive Days Played: 1
Max Consecutive Days Played: 122

boo.

Not sure what happened here... it clearly did not happen for everyone, but it happened for quite a few.

Regardless, I've made a simple change - one that will make Vern very happy - I've 'reconnected' everyone's max so it's their current streak. I.E. if you had a 122 day streak in the past, you have it again now. Even if you broke that streak some time ago. :)

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
Not sure what happened here... it clearly did not happen for everyone, but it happened for quite a few.

Regardless, I've made a simple change - one that will make Vern very happy - I've 'reconnected' everyone's max so it's their current streak. I.E. if you had a 122 day streak in the past, you have it again now. Even if you broke that streak some time ago. :)

Cheers
Mike

Youpee!! I owe you a 2-4 (of real beer)!!  :-*

ArmyVern said:
Youpee!! I owe you a 2-4 (of real beer)!!  :-*

Mike can you teach me how to make an addictive game so I can start doing good deeds for beer? I figure it's probably a cheaper investment for me in the long-run.

ballz said:
Mike can you teach me how to make an addictive game so I can start doing good deeds for beer? I figure it's probably a cheaper investment for me in the long-run.

;D ;D ;D

Something happened and I recieved about +/_ 20000 CE too many.............along with a notification that I have never seen before.

6:35 AM I can't get into the game anymore... and I just ranked up so I'm wasting CR... sad sad face

EDIT: and as soon as I posted that I hit "try again" and it worked... and I hadn't lost any CR so at least for the brief few minutes it was out, it seemed to have paused itself.

Hi Larry,

What was the nature of the message you saw?

Something about there being an unexcpected event and that it was going to notify the management. And there was a picture in it......

I was doing a 9000+ CE mission with around 25K CE left to go for the next jump......at this point I am sitting at 763 CE needed to jump which is not correct.

Larry, based on the logs, you just did that mission twice... all is good. :)

Is anyone seeing messages like this:

Sorry, your request could not be processed.
Please try again

I have one user reporting this message, but I can't find the source of the problem... Just wanted to know if others were also affected.

Mike Bobbitt said:

I have one user reporting this message, but I can't find the source of the problem... Just wanted to know if others were also affected.

Yep I'm having the same message.

Mike Bobbitt said:

No messages, but my Javascript has stopped working (can't jump to AORs using menu, countdown on CR regen off). I've restarted the browser a couple times, and nothing is being adblocked. Using Firefox... I also have 4 of the arrow bullets stuck on my screen, it adds a bullet everytime I level (Leveling messages don't appear either).

Good news and bad news about this problem... Facebook has made a change which is causing this problem for some users on some (all?) apps. They are aware of the issue and presumably are trying to fix it, but the bad news is, there's nothing I can do on my end to resolve it. The fix will have to be done on Facebook's end, and until then, you will see this error pretty consistently in the game.

I hope to have better news tomorrow, when the regular Facebook support and development staff get in.

PC, the Javascript still works OK for me, and I'm also on Firefox (also confirmed it's OK in IE). I'll take a look at the message arrows...

Back