• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Random question, not sure if this has been answered before, but lets say I have 30 CE to go to the next level and I use an Int mission that gets me 100 CE, will the remaining 70 CE carry over to the next level or does it use 30 and that's it?

Edit to also add,

"Error
Error while loading page from Afghan Operations
Empty response received.
Find another game"

I tried to start playing and that came up.  Just me or is that across the board?

Yes, extra CE will carry over. Extra CR will be wasted though so it is of benefit to use extra CR to clear AORs and train keeping just enough to level.

As for the Empty Response error I have assumed that this is an error on Facebook's side, but perhaps Mike may shed some light.

Two things Mike,

I have noticed the last few pieces of equipment I have unlocked have been at level 6 right off the bat rather than level one.  I used my increase equipment level medals quite some time ago and didn't think they would have a proactive effect on equipment gained later.

The second is that my the level for my HVM in Kabul moves relatively slowly as compared to my HVM in Swat Valley.  I can run many more missions in Kabul before it levels up vice the SWAT one which levels up relatively quickly.  Is it due to the SWAT valley one having more equipment or is it something more arcane within the engine?

Silverfire said:
It appears to be fixed now.  Time to hurry up and wait for CR Regen  :'(
I stare at that little red bar like it's hiding the secrets of the universe..

Don't know if it's a glitch or just something I'm [once again] reading wrong.

I took advantage of the medals. Bumped up my MAX CR. So my CR refill period went from just over 1hr to "12:32"

Now when I look at my CR bar it still has 40mins or so to refill..?

Glitch or..?

When I click "Player Name \/ " the players online with *'s beside their name jump to the top.

But the order in which names appear is all over the place.
I actually can't see any order to them at all..  ???

MJP said:
Two things Mike,

I have noticed the last few pieces of equipment I have unlocked have been at level 6 right off the bat rather than level one.  I used my increase equipment level medals quite some time ago and didn't think they would have a proactive effect on equipment gained later.

The second is that my the level for my HVM in Kabul moves relatively slowly as compared to my HVM in Swat Valley.  I can run many more missions in Kabul before it levels up vice the SWAT one which levels up relatively quickly.  Is it due to the SWAT valley one having more equipment or is it something more arcane within the engine?

MJP, it may be that you were awarded some pieces of equipment early, as part of your daily care package. If so, you 'had' those when you cashed in your incentive to bump your levels up and they were included. Or it may be a glitch in the system... Looking through the database I think I change the code to 'provision' a record for all equipment right away, so that would explain it. I'll dig a bit deeper but in the end, it just makes a better incentive so I'm not too worried. ;)

kawa11 said:
Don't know if it's a glitch or just something I'm [once again] reading wrong.

I took advantage of the medals. Bumped up my MAX CR. So my CR refill period went from just over 1hr to "12:32"

Now when I look at my CR bar it still has 40mins or so to refill..?

Glitch or..?

So does it show 12:32 on your PER, but shows 40 mins in the refill bar? Is it consistent in that, or did it show the proper time in the refill bar at first?

kawa11 said:
When I click "Player Name \/ " the players online with *'s beside their name jump to the top.

But the order in which names appear is all over the place.
I actually can't see any order to them at all..  ???

When you sort by player name, the sort order is actually showing everyone by when they last played, so it doesn't look like it makes much sense.

Mike Bobbitt said:
So does it show 12:32 on your PER, but shows 40 mins in the refill bar? Is it consistent in that, or did it show the proper time in the refill bar at first?
Glitch seems to have fixed itself. Now with each level up the CR bar seems to switch after counting down 1 last CR at the previous level held.

Mike Bobbitt said:
When you sort by player name, the sort order is actually showing everyone by when they last played, so it doesn't look like it makes much sense.
Oohh!  ;D Makes sense now.
Is there anyway to find a specific person without knowing when they last played or hoping they're in the top100?

There sort of isn't I guess... but I did just add 'Facebook blue' highlighting to anyone on the Roster who is your Facebook Friend. Hopefully that will make your friends easier to spot. :)

Anyone else experiencing this:

Empty response received.

Both Crome and Safari on my iMac, empties the cache on both and still no joy. Tried reloading 20-30 times now.  ???

Just received that using Firefox 5.0 on windows 7 64

Navalsnipr said:
Anyone else experiencing this:

Empty response received.

Yep.  Glad I'm not the only one with issues, but I'm grumpy because I am at full CR and getting ready to level!

Edited to add:  haha!!  A woman has to complain to get things to work..it's all good for me now.  :D

Work out at the gym -17CR, +15CE

glitch? or am I am just overexerting myself on PT?

Mission CR and CE go up with each proficiency level you gain. (CE goes up slightly faster than CR, so high proficiency missions can become quite valuable...)

I think he may be referring to the fact that the CE he received was less than the CR he used?  ???

Looked like a joke about how he failed to work out at the gym....

a.schamb said:
I think he may be referring to the fact that the CE he received was less than the CR he used?  ???
Correct.

It's the only example of this I've seen so far.

PuckChaser said:
Looked like a joke about how he failed to work out at the gym....
Succeeded at the gym - apparently failed at the joke  :-[

Clean your personal weapons and equipment -8CR, +6CE

Same thing here with the higher CR cost than CE gain.

Anyhow, is anyone noticing their success stats on missions are slightly skewered?  Lately I've been finding that I've been failing missions with a 91% Success Probability more often than 9% of the time I think.  I don't know if Mike can pull up the official numbers from my account but it seems that I'm failing quite frequently when I should be succeeding.  Maybe it's just in my head.  :-[

Back